Saturday, December 30

Happy last year







As the new year moves in closer, I'm giving thanks to what this year has brought me...

Experiences that have added many more smiles and a few tears to remind me not to take it all for granted,

Its been another fantastic year, the rollercoaster life sits you on and throws you about on is invaluable...

Ive learnt and felt so much from others, so I'm continuing on my journey totally excited and amazed by what its showing me...

Next year i hope will allow me time to learn a little more about the people i love,
so i can be a better person from knowing them, they have added so much to me as a person and have helped me grow, and id like to give more back to them ...

to be able to wake up and smile and feel loved, i couldn't possibly want for more...

so whatever comes my way ill keep taking those strides forward and experience every step ..

Ive got my little wish list and if I'm lucky enough to get the opportunities ill grab them with both hands..

theres been a few scrapes as the year went by but for every negative thing that happens I'm trying to look for the positives within it...

I know many look at it as out with the old in with the new ! hoping that the new year brings better things,

i couldn't wish for any more than what i already have, except for a little more time with those who are important to me and to help them understand how important they are ........

I feel such a sense of freedom by being allowed to be myself ..

everyday I'm growing and turning into what i always hoped was in there .....

I have my different sides as everyone does and a 'bad head' as i call it lol .........
but its not bad.. its just rude ... and a need whats also growing ..... ( that's my next blog !)

but I'm looking back and smiling to myself at what every day has brought me, experiences i call on to take me through the not so sunny days, and a warmth inside that's growing by the day ...

the best part of my year ? well its one i wanted to remember clearly for my armchair ..........

and strangely is the one most hazed ....lol ...

but that makes me giggle to myself as that really is what lifes all about .........

surprises and being surprised ............... xxx


No comments: