Saturday, December 29

Weekend


Im supposed to be working today so decided to stop off catch up on my friends blogs and grab a cuppa.. i cant believe its saturday already, normality is nearly here....

The kids have been loud today (to say the least) so ive wrote my blogs with a head set on and just keep smiling when they keep wanting something..lol its great, i pretend i cant hear them and they will then wander off to mess up something else, my sister bought them all a mobile for xmas which at first i moaned about (i believe they are too young) but having just found a radio built in on them ive pinched one set grabbed my earphones and am happily singing away whilst i work...

I cant wait to get everything back to normal its like a lull after the storm and is boring me to tears, i just want to kick into the new year now and get this tree and tinsel taken down...
I also want to finish painting my kitchen and redecorate the whole house at the same time..lol so i may just grab a paintbrush tonight and start working on that list early...

Have a great weekend everyone.........

2 comments:

Roses said...

Okay. I just have one question to ask.

Where do you get your energy from? is it legal? If not, can you point me to your dealer?

You are this amazing battery of energy. You throw yourself into whatever you're doing with such vigour and energy...it makes me feel like I'm the laziest person ever (which isn't far from the truth).

Anyway, you are amazing!

brown eyed girl said...

lol .. you are no way lazy, im just bored and want to get creative and do something nice ..
I cant watch tv longer than about 10 mins or i'll fall asleep, so im singing away to radio norwichs top 500 (how sad is that)lol
Its the part in between xmas and the new year it drags! i want to do something exciting (slap my wrists)so i need to keep going or ill want to get myself into trouble ...
xxx