Saturday, December 8

Like the Wind
























Its Saturday again, my favourite day of the week...........yipeeeee horse riding lol

Its been a great morning, my fella arrived home safely but early at 6 last night, so we got to unpack and get it all out of the way so today's freed up, its been lovely to just get up, listen to my music, get myself ready and go... its a lovely way to start the day..
























Today we finally got our calenders and photos, we are both so pleased, my mum and grandparents will finally get to see us both smiling our heads off riding, it will be a gift my mum i know will love..

The lesson went really well today i made the double jumps this time staying on that saddle..lol but Lauren did exactly the same thing as i did last week, so were now officially both clingons..lol


















Laurens now learning to jump too and is taking it slow but surely...

I wont forget to keep those heels down and she'll make sure she leads the horse not visa versa..lol

I will take the calenders to work and scan it so i can post the images but as i don't have one at home , Ive taken a couple on a camera so they are not as good as the real ones but a good start...



















I cant believe how far we have come in a few short months, im so proud and pleased im having time out with my little girl, and so happy i am finally feeling that wind through my hair ...........


Its amazing how a horse can make you feel like you can fly, its doing wonders for my confidence and every week now i just cant wait to get there.....



Who ever said you're too old to try new things ....lol



















8 comments:

Roses said...

You look lovely in the photos. I thought you said you cut your hair? It looks stunning. You look stunning.

Thank you sooo much for your pressie. You're a very naughty girl and I love you for it.

xxxx

brown eyed girl said...

Ahh thanks Roses, i cant wait to see my nanny's face when she sees lauren.. im so proud

I hope you liked your gift and i got it right, i just felt it was time someone sent something nice for you, youre always sending me lovely words and they always make me smile so i hope today brought a smile for you..

I like being very naughty..
badly behaved,unruley,and a bad, bad girl sometimes... its so much fun..lol
xxx

Anonymous said...

You look amazing
That horse looks huge or are you tiny ?

brown eyed girl said...

Thank you and welcome,
He is a really big horse (i am kinda smallish) but his size doesnt worry me, its great to be able to feel that enormous power when he runs free, that adreneline flows, i cant stop smiling..
He runs so fast and jumps beautifully and seems to recognise me every lesson now..bless
Hes the biggest horse there but i think the most elegant..
Im so pleased im lucky enough to ride him every week.

Anonymous said...

who is the white horse in other photo?

brown eyed girl said...

The white horse is called freedom, i used to ride her before i was given Sorrel.
x

Razzmatazz said...

Nice pictures.. i can feel that im watching the horse riding just in front of me..

Admire your spirit too for trying it :)

brown eyed girl said...

Thank you ..
I have a list of things i want to do and try, i dont want to put everything off until tomorrow as it may not come one day, so im trying to enjoy myself whilst im here and fit in as much as possible on that evergrowing wish list..lol
Im really glad you liked the photos..
Thank you for taking the time to comment, its really nice of you.