Wednesday, December 5

Celebration


I am so pleased today its just turned from a good day to an excellent one and its all thanks to my partner....

Hes been writing relentless emails to a company that didnt perform as they promised last year, i gave up as i got sick of the excuses and after a while im the type that will just walk when ive heard it time and time again, it drags me down listening to lies all the time so i told him to just leave it..

Its typical of my bloke he never does what i ask him and this time im really glad he carried on..

I just got an email tonight from the MD and they have just put a cheque in the post for enough compensation that will get some seriously good stock into my shop, im totally over the moon tonight... our luck really is changing for the better....

I moan at him sometimes ill admit but he said he wouldnt let me down on this and wouldnt stop until he put right some of the things from last year (no he wasnt unfateful)....lol

So tonight hes showed me that although he may take his time on things he will definately get there in life, hes restored my faith in business and put me in my place firmly... I love that kind of putting me in my place too ! lol

So dinner tonights on him, im having a take away finishing editing these photos and getting a bottle of bubbly out to celebrate.............

Hes off to Paris for me again tomorrow, i thought i was going but as the shops so busy im staying here and making sure i keep it flowing, but i shall put away the money until i can next go and make an extra day of it........

So ill get to ride my horse up that beach next year for my birthday for definate.............. and it wont be happisburg..........lol

Yipee for my fella.........................he is determined.......never listens to me......

And is totally great in my eyes tonight ...................lol
Pass that bottle..................

4 comments:

Roses said...

Yay! We like surprise cheques. It's so good to see hard work paid off. Good for you!

brown eyed girl said...

They ripped us off badly last year and nearly caused the business to go under, i cant believe they paid up without having to go to court..
We kept all the paperwork and showed their lawyers just enough so they advised them to settle out of court...im so pleased, i couldnt have afforded to take it to court so steve tried his way, and it worked... it means i can now put my slashed tops into production again on top of filling up the shop to its brim..
3 months ago we couldnt go shopping for food for lack of money but the hard works paying off finally...
When it gets here ill come pick you up and well go have a girly day with cakes and treats..
Are you getting your parcel today or saturday?
im all excited..lol
xxx

Roses said...

I'm going to get my parcel on Saturday. My Viking got in this afternoon after a 22/07 shift that finished at 10am. So the chances of getting him out of bed much before 18.00 are limited.

Can't wait to see what you've sent me!

xxxx

brown eyed girl said...

Ah bless, thats a long day he must be shattered, i bet its lovely to have him with you though..
Enjoy your time with him Roses and send him home shattered..lol
oops i am in my naughty mood today..
xxx