Sunday, December 30

Top 500 countdown 2008


Ive had the most brilliant day, thanks to a radio station....

All day ive sung my head off (without my fella moaning once) bless lol its that top 500 tracks thing on radio Norwich, its getting down to the good ones now so as they play (and i sing) im downloading them into my music blog, we all hear songs and think... ah i love that but never can remember them when we actually want to, especially when im in Youtube, i go in and forget what i went in there for and spend hours aimlessly wandering about..(its typically me always getting lost..... i know)

Today has helped me so much, ive noticed that U2 have just about all their tracks in the top 100 so the voters have excellent taste..lol im in my element today, and theres still 80 to play which are supposed to be the best ones yet, my blogs gonna be great by the end of tomorrow, as i hear them now im writing them down....

Old or new side by side they will sit in my blog so when i need inspiration on goes those earphones and into my own little world i will go...........

Grandads cooked my tea as a treat so my fellas now on his way back with the best curry ive ever tasted and im gonna sing my head off for the rest of the day...

Come on you lot get those tvs off, and lift your spirits, stick the radio on 99.9 fm.......

4 comments:

Roses said...

I just love your new angel 'lead me not into temptation...' I've sputtered coffee everywhere.

I love Mary J Blige, she's such a strong woman. Overcome such hardship. Amazing.

Just like you, precious. Enjoy your curry, music and family today.

I hope 2008 completely blows your mind with love, laughter, money (cause we work hard and deserve it) and fun (see previous point).

Lots of love to you and yours
xxx

brown eyed girl said...

Thank you so much..
Steve says its me in animation (probably the ciggy bit and boots!)as if id lead myself astray (oh yes)given any chance..lol
I think that u2 and mary j blige song is my all time favourite its so powerful and sung with so much emotion, it really moves me..

I hope 2008 brings you love laughter, and loads of money (you work so hard too) so perhaps this year we will both get rich and buy that island, we can get those candles out then on our own little beach and throw a party.
loads of love
xxx

Roses said...

Beach party! Yay!

I like your thinking, I'm so there with you.

brown eyed girl said...

Ive got a sexy straw hat, plenty of bottles of naughtiness, a lighter (for our fire so we can all dance round it)ill even bring all the food..
All we need now is that beach ...lol

We can do it Roses .. lets buy that island this year and make it our best year yet !
xxx