Thursday, December 13

Notes


The weeks flying by its thursday already...

Yesterday was a bit of a hard one my packer couldnt come in and as she was ill tuesday im doing her job this week too, im hoping shes back today so i can put the new gear into the website, its all ready and photoed i just didnt have any extra time..


I had to giggle last night as we were asked to go to the school band night, my daughter was playing her violin in the orchester so we had to go, but when we got there it was all carol singing...lol my fella wasnt too impressed


So i started to sing and that where it all went wrong, i turned to find him looking at me and went the brightest shade of red imaginable, how can i go red with a guy ive been with for an eternity?

I just couldnt sing........ yet ive been to chant and sung my head off without feeling embarrased....lol so ive now worked out that i was more comfortable there than i am in a school with my fella, he finds it amusing but im completely puzzled by that one, he sneaked off halfway through to go get the boys and i was fine, but i sing around the house constantly, so why did i feel so stupid.......

I have always had a real confidence problem with singing in public, ive been trying to put it behind me and have a giggle which i thought was working, yet last night i didnt have the confidence to let any notes out at all, and sat there like a beetroot......oops

2 comments:

Roses said...

Oh bless your heart.

Mind you, the problem with singing along with Christmas carols in school is the pitching is appalling, no one else really listens, there's no space to harmonise and the acoustics are usually appalling!

I like chanting next to you, you sound great!

brown eyed girl said...

Thanks Roses, I cant believe i felt so embarrassed and awkward. I never felt like that at chant just relaxed and happy.
I really miss it, so perhaps tonight ill take that night off ive promised myself (that never comes) take my headset in the bath with a book. I've done nothing except work, have to go back to Paris Sunday with Steve so i cant really see next week being any easier..

I havent even got a tree up for the kids yet (how bad is that)..