Tuesday, December 4

Wake up call


This morning im up extra early, my fella booked me in to have my hair sorted out , i threatened to get the scissors out so my hairdressers stepped in to help, im apprehensive about going to the place i used to work, its where that landlord from hell is, so lets hope i dont bump into him this morning, im still paying the cost of that one, and dont want to be arrested on top, i dont really want to go up there at all, but i dont trust anyone else with my hair either, the last time i grew it to this length, i went to a place who ended up burning nearly all of it off, they blamed the fact id had triplets, not that they gave me an apprentice who left it on too long.. but i went in long and ended up with my fella dragging me down to Toni and Guys to sort it out, he hated it, i went from blonde and long to short and brunette in about 3 hours, it was ghastly, once a blonde always a blonde for me....... lol

So im up early getting everything printed off so i can actually take a couple of hours out and get this mop sorted out......

I did the rest of the photos yesterday, it was freezing out there, but i finally got to bring my dress home, it is as lovely as i hoped it would be, and ive been promised we are going somewhere nice so i can wear it, so that im looking forward to..
Stelli's back in on Monday, shes due to fly in Friday, so im hoping she comes to visit over the weekend, i cant wait to hear all about America, she has Indian blood and has gone to meet her grandparents for the first time, i know shes passionate about it, as she has the most beautiful tattoo on her bum of her heritage, so i hope its answered questions and helped put the pieces together for her.. I have really missed her, im keeping it running lovely, but i also realise how much she takes off my back... its been so busy, ive never known it like this so although im shattered im taking it while its here and getting it done, ill have help once shes back, and my singing partner back at work.........lol

Ryans joined the RAF Cadettes and wants to be a pilot, ive just got his report from school and hes making me so proud, it looks like one of us will get the chance to fly after all...

Although im also gonna get there now, but mines with more spiritual things, and its coming ...

Next weeks Paris (yes im going too) and a day out with Sandra, ice skating...lol

No comments: