Sunday, December 30

Sunsets and sunrise

















What a night i had last night... sometimes the most special nights are definitely the ones that are not planned..lol

Ive tried Mexican food, wore a sombrero and discovered a place in the city that serves sangria and tequila in jugs..oops



My fellas still asleep so im waking up listening to nature and enjoying the silence, it gives me the best start to my day and allows me to wake up happily, so today is a good day already in my eyes..

I went out and brought some holiday brochures home yesterday, so i can 'oh and ahh' over the sunsets and hopefully find the beach i want to sit and watch the sunrise on, so far its down to 4 places but by the end of the month im booking and hanging those tickets up to torment myself with, Estelle has bought me back from America the sexiest cowboy hat so im all set, all i need is my passport and a bikini..lol


My fella was trying to get me back to Turkey, but we've done that and im not going backwards anymore so i want to go somewhere i haven't been where i can snorkel and dive, i also always wanted to do the Aztec and Inca trails , i know ill love the food there, so Mexico is definitely in my top 4....


Anyway i cant sit here dreaming of sunsets and beaches im gonna wake my lot of nicely, with a cooked breakfast and enjoy the day....The radios on, im smiling so what more could i ask for.....except of course a beach...lol







No comments: