Wednesday, December 5

Breast of both worlds


Its a bit windy out there.. im supposed to be doing photos today..oops


Oh well, at least ill be able to do something else instead, it was hard the other day as the dresses kept blowing about, so im not even attempting it today..


I didn't want to get up this morning, the alarm went off at 5 and i must have hit that snooze button a dozen times, before finally deciding to get up so i didn't get my hour of peace, instead the kids got up with me and its straight into mummmmm..


Im so glad its Wednesday, although the closer that festive time gets, the busier i seem to become and i haven't done anything this end except work....


The kids are already singing Xmas songs....lol come on Stelli i desperately need some help now hurry home..........


My fella answered the phones yesterday for me when i was at Gails having my hair done, i spoke to the lady last night as the phone doesn't stop ringing all night now, and i had to giggle at what he said....

She asked what size she would need for a top as shes picked one of my creations and these need to be fitted right to look lovely, so he asks her politely what size bust she is..lol not a question a man should ask a lady....oops


She comes back with a 32dd-e and he comes back with "wow you'll look really seductive in that" ! (i think it was more the tone) but she couldn't stop laughing , so he told her to call me later...

When she did we were in hysterics at my fellas technique as he then started to give it the um, um , um and no words were coming out.. what is it with fellas and bust sizes, i thought you'd gotten used to the by now, the bigger the size the longer the pause on that phone seems to be...

Hence today i wont be letting him anywhere near it........lol


I love it when guys ring up and say " I want a dress please" "oh ! but its not for me its for my girlfriend", and then start an hours conversation talking round the fact so i don't believe its for them, i don't believe all men are cross dressers, i do supply a few though and love it when they can be honest enough to ring and say "I'm a guy and i want that dress" ..............now that's a refreshing change......lol

No comments: