Tuesday, December 18

Changing colours


Well the days over thankully, it ended up a real pain in the backside, the good news is my boy hasnt got any problems with his eyes, its just hes behind due to being very premature, so if we all pull together and the school puts in the teachers they are considering im sure he'll soon catch up.. whatever he lacks in reading he definately makes up for with energy..lol


I was lucky enough tonight to have some time out, in a huge bath of bubbles with my music on, i treated myself to some beautiful candles that change colour so turned out the lights and sat there in sheer bliss, the room looked amazing, i felt totally at peace and really enjoyed just doing nothing but thinking, so im going to keep this feeling tonight and am going to leave my lot all to it and go to bed.........lol


2 comments:

Roses said...

That's good news about your son's eyes.

What a nice evening, it sounded pure bliss. Good for you, you deserve a treat.

brown eyed girl said...

I nearly got wrong with the school over this, ive already had his eyes tested twice but they want to label him..its rubbish hes such a bright boy..he does need a lot of care and attention but dont all kids?
last night was just what was needed, i couldnt get all the gear unpacked and ached everywhere..lol
I love candles especially if im trying to find some peace.
xxx