Sunday, July 8

Freedom

Say hi to freedom... lol
I went to my riding lesson yesterday, but as my usual horse is the worst behaved there lol (funny that) and doesn't like Sunshine, rain or wind i was asked to ride freedom, this week another white one... she was lovely..
Shadow threw off the instructor last week due to the weather and she got hurt so, they decided to let me ride another grey this week, shes bigger more powerful but behaved impeccably for me.. bless
My partner came again to watch, but Ive asked him not to anymore for a while i like my Independence and will learn quicker if i know no ones watching, besides he doesn't want me to learn to jump so its probably better that i go alone, i do want to learn...
I drove there this week.... its a breakthrough... i actually found the way, Kimblewick isn't an easy one either its on the way to Dereham, so I'm really pleased with myself, i get to take my car now.....
I was with the group this week, still a little nervous but slowly grasping to just use your feet and bum and leave your hands loose, she caught me a couple of times by spinning circles but im managing to stay on....lol
This week i was trotting happily along on my own, my bum is slowly getting adjusted, but is a little tender, doesn't help that i went and had my bikini waxed just before...lol
but im wearing my g strings happily and really enjoying Saturdays....
My fellas decided hes buying me a proper hat ! every week i borrow one and they are not nice... i got what loke like an army tin one this week which cracked me up, but seems im there to add to my experiences .im not worried what i look like, its what it feels like im interested in.. so yes im posting the picture with the tin hat on....lol just so you can all have a giggle...
Next week im riding with my daughter, so were going on our own in my car with the top down if its sunny... watch it rain.... lol

No comments: