Sunday, July 29

Sunset


What a weekend... i hope today's as good as yesterday...
I spent an afternoon yesterday entertaining myself and the kids, the day flew by, but I'm happy as my home is now my home again the garden looks amazing so I'm happy...

I went to pick fruit with the kids(ate most of it as we went along) but they were so well behaved and didn't argue once.. it makes such a difference having Ryan back....

My fella got home around 7 and instead of having his meal ready i had a pile of clothes sitting there, told him to get changed and took him out for the evening...

We didn't do anything glam, just went and got fish and chips and sat by the beach.....as it was such a beautiful night

The sunset was amazing, there were also a really friendly group there all camping having a beach party...
They had lit the beach up and were really having such a great time so i sat there listening to the music in my element, its just what was needed after a hard week, mother nature always has a way of making me smile whether its getting me soaked or feeling that sun on your face... things that cost nothing except a little time, I'm not gonna get into a life of being so busy I lose the things I love... so ill make sure i make more time... its too precious not to...
I'm going out this week buying a decent sized tent and going to sleep on that beach.. Ive always wanted to do it, so decided its next on my list....

Have a great day everyone ...............

No comments: