Thursday, July 26

French Tart


Its nearly the weekend, were getting through the week.....lol

Kids make me giggle sometimes, i promised i would spend at least 2 days a week after work cooking and teaching them pastries and cakes (that's my speciality)..lol my fella has to do the same with meats so i got the good part.. all those lovely calories....

I haven't been well this week, but they wont let me get away with it that lightly, so when i got home today i had to swap wanting to go to bed, with a cookery course...

I have never seen so much mess making quiches and tarts, its everywhere....lol

But as promised i have taken a photo of one of the quiches (it looks almost edible too lol)

So im having a 5 min break to write this while they argue about which pie base is theirs armed with jam and spoons dripping strawberries all round the kitchen... god tomorrow its sponge cakes and butter cream so that should be fun... not ... lol

I must say though they've really enjoyed it, and didn't argue quite as much as usual, but they also get to know what we do with those herbs and vegetables we have been growing, so I'm happy Ive managed to do the work bit today and keep this lot amused and still have some hair left ....

I'm stealing my fellas car this weekend and taking them down to the beach so hopefully that will blackmail them enough to be good for me tomorrow, and we've completed week one without complications... 5 more to go..........................

I much prefer dirty dancing to cooking though... so ill try that later when they've gone to bed...lol

No comments: