Thursday, July 12

Friday 13th


Its been a good week, busy but good, so apologies for not posting for anyone who reads..

By the time Ive got finished every night Ive been falling into a heap ..

Today's my fun day... yes its Friday again, that means its a girls day, with my fella off to play with his worms again..lol

I decided to take my cuppa upstairs and have a bath this morning, so in i get smothered in bubbles to feel what felt like sand all over the bottom of the bath?

i couldnt work out what it was, it was spotless when i got into it, but after picking up my sponge which i keep 6 feet up away from the kids i discovered exactly what it was , lovely black grit.....

my son (bless) had decided to use my huge natural bath sponge to clean his skateboard with and popped it back without telling , so the minute it got wet out came all this lovely grit... im all up for exfoliation, but this was stretching it a bit far especially at this hour of the morning....lol

So I'm sitting here its now five o clock, and after calling my fella for over an hour I'm giving up, his packed lunch is ready and its like waiting for the dead to rise...lol ill send his dad up when he gets here, I'm sure he can get him out of bed, i seem to work in the reverse and he tries to get me into it... lol

I have lots of good stuff to do today that's been saved for the best day of the week, well my working one anyway ....I seem to have found my second wind this week and am rearing to go...

We had our pervy guy ring up again yesterday, hes becoming a regular now..lol

he starts the call every time by asking for help to find his daughter some sexy clothes.. (seems harmless i admit) til he swiftly moves on to she has huge tits... and likes to show them off, (getting friendlier now) and moves onto the heavy breathing while he describes what hes doing in graphic detail (not a good time to eat lunch, weve been there ! )he only lasts about 40 seconds (if you mention black lace and g strings)(so of course i will ) but yesterday we thought wed get our own back,... i have the perfect antidote all ready so am praying he calls again today.... what a way to end his friday 13th eh..... lol


I love the date, everyones nervous so im gonna enjoy milking it to the full today... lol



Have a great day everyone.....

dont walk under any ladders ! lol

No comments: