Sunday, July 22

Happy Birthday To A Lady ......


Well as my friend now has her title ..lady (lord & lady eh) lol
I couldn't just put a cake picture in could I now ...
Happy birthday J ...........
Thanks for one of the best evenings we've had out in a long time (we went to a posh ball...ahaa) yep me! the most un-lady like person you are ever likely to meet...lol
My friend looked totally stunning and shone inside out, so the fact it was the eve of her birthday made it all the more special for us ...
The food was wonderful, the music was out of this world (i loved every song) but the highlight was definately the company.... unbeatable...
I hope you have a great night tonight with your family, and enjoy all your gifts, (don't forget to feed them ! )
Thank you so much for a brilliant night,more wonderful memories and for sharing your special time with us.....
I know you may have the papers now hanging on that wall (but you don't really need them)
In my eyes you always have been ....... A class act, my friend, and a true Lady ...................
XXX

No comments: