Thursday, July 5

Dreamz

Im tired today and have just finished the computer work to start again on the photos...lol

I am really restless and dont really know why, we all get days like it i know, so i hope it goes as quickly as it came...

Its been a real giggle at the unit today, estelles had me in hysterics and ive been singing so it says it all really, we were winding Julie up saying we are gonna install a speaker system so i can sing to her in the packing room, lol and in her words i couldnt sound any worse ..... does that mean i have permission ! hehe i guess so....

I have dresses to photo this week........ oh shit ! that means i have to hold my breathe and make myself look like i have curves, when i dont... by bending into shapes a yoga instructer would be proud of...

My friend has what i class as the perfect figure so no matter what i do i always see so many flaws but all i can do is try my best, the dresses are beautiful though and im making a special one for my friend, so I can see what it should look like....... Im praying she likes it...

My thoughts are all over the place today, ive been dreaming weird stuff about prof snape (yes from harry potter) lol (dont ask me why) i am the butt of everyons jokes today, i dont even watch tv, i just listen to music ..... so if someone out theres poking pins in a doll that looks like me, making me dream such amusing things please can you put Brad in them instead... now theres something i wouldnt mind dreaming about...lol...

Ive been left a note tonight when i got home from sandra....lol

She loves my partners book our friends made him..... oooooops she was crying with laughter, so as my fella never reads my blogs i dont think ill tell him, i forgot to put it away... only me sandra and all you all know.... he looks great anyway and has nothing to be ashamed of.... we were all born naked... well admittingly not with scarves tied round articles, but he likes to be different...lol

So It will just be our little secret........lol

Well have a brilliant night everyone, wherever you are and whatever you may be doing...

And remember its friday tomorrow........yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Get out there and enjoy that rain...........lol

The weekends nearly here.....
Come on no more pins..
Much better mmmmmmmmm

No comments: