Saturday, July 28

On route


What a beautiful day... its not raining !! lol yet

Its horseriding today at 12.30.... so im having another go at finding the place as my partners working today, so with 4 kids in tow im going to try again...lol

I have been offered a lift again, but its like i said to her if i dont keep trying ill be admitting defeat and thats not in my vocabulary... so if i get lost again, so be it..lol

Im glad to say im back to feeling fit again, i still have a husky voice but as my fella likes it i cant complain.. except i dont see my fella anymore that is.. but you cant have it all...lol

Hes getting on so well at his new job, the changes are unbelievabe in just a week, hes found his forte and is growing in confidence by the day...

This weekend ive got some stuff planned to keep myself amused, its been a matter of adjusting all week to new things and new routines (yuk taboo word) but im starting to really enjoy the challenge...

Anyway.... wish me luck,theres noone to ring today if i get lost... so if that doesnt make me find the way nothing will.... lol

No comments: