Monday, July 30

Refreshing


Its monday..... back to the grindstone..lol

Ive had a really good weekend got loads of things done that were badly needed, so am starting the week off in much better shape...

I spent the day yesterday sorting out. the radio got turned up and i spent hours lost in my bedroom...
Ive been putting off sorting out my wardrobe for about 6 months so yesterday we tackled it...OMG.. its got to be done as i want to decorate....

I am the first to admit it was in human, i have enough clothes to easily fill 2 shops, and for someone that doesnt have a fetish for shoes ive done pretty well, i counted over 14 pairs of boots 30 pairs of shoes and found 5 new pairs of playboys under the clothes still in boxes (i cant even remember buying ) so ive been ruthless and got 400 tops down to 60 (which is still hideous ill admit) but its a good start for me... i used to have a double rail so full of couldnt actually move the hangers to find anything so the bedroom looks so much better today, I also hung up my fellas picture he was given as a pressie for his birthday so i get to look at that as soon as i open my eyes..lol

It was good to spend some time with him, weve been like ships in the night this week and i know next weeks just as bad, so we enjoyed some time together..lol

It was lethal cleaning out the bedroom with him though... i got to have 3 showers yesterday, with the kids all asking whys mum in the shower again..lol ask your father..lol

Im ready for the week today, very sore from horseriding, but feeling so much better and loving the sunshine this morning...

My car goes to the garage today to be sold, so ive cleaned and polished her up, someones going to test drive her lunchtime so i dont think shell be coming home anymore...

I wanted a fresh start so im happy, ive seen her replacement, shes much more modest but has 4 seats and a soft top, so if im a good girl and work hard ill have another in a few months, the horseriding provides the wind through my hair so the money has to go into stock, as agreed...

anyway i can pinch my fellas car now, he doesnt need one so ive stuck my keyring on his and slowly started to move my gear and cds in.... (well he did it with his toothbrush !) lol

Im looking forward to today, ive got loads to get into, the suns shining and im feeling good so the weekends done me the world of good.....

Hes working all weekend next week so im glad we made the most of it......
Back to ships in the night again now...........lol


No comments: