Thursday, April 3

April Showers

Well its the type of shower i really fancy....lol


Its been a great couple of weeks, I'm still decorating what started just as a kitchen ended up going through different rooms, but once i had started one room i wanted to carry on..lol

Sunshine always makes me feel good so when its shining i want to be doing something happy..

I cant believe its April already the year is flying by, so much has changed here my life is certainly very different to last year, i love the transformation and enjoying each day as much as possible.. we are working hard both in the office and at home, but the difference is we are also enjoying a social life outside of the work and the home...

My fella said that i don't like change, but some changes were definitely for the best and the ones we have undergone are all positive ones... works good, were off to Paris next week for a couple of days and nearly at the end of a dreaded school holiday ! i got the short stick and have been working from here for the last 2 weeks with the kids, but it has allowed me the time to get my home back in order paint everything and reorganise my garden so its all looking much brighter here for it...

I'm back on track trying to look after myself better, enjoying the new friendships we have found, and planning some really fun stuff... spring and summers light and warm evenings open up so much, winters always the time i take stock of what i want in life, whats important and plan the good stuff.... i have a rapidly growing list ! lol

We will be having our holiday very shortly, I'm really excited about spending some time out from being mum and feeling carefree.. after we get back its camping in those woods with the kids and hopefully passing on my love for the outdoors, Ive got my little bits to make dens and keep the young people entertained with Ryan on guitar and me singing round a bonfire it should certainly be memorable if nothing else...lol

Today I'm attacking the front garden, the back is now ready for my fella and his tools tomorrow to add that finishing touch to the new decking, Ive planted apple, cherry and nectarine trees with jasmine, violets and grapevines just about everywhere else, so this year i will have a garden i can really enjoy, my fella is bringing home a new patio suite tomorrow, i have lovingly restored it and claimed the spring look like chair as mine (its beautiful and very comfy)... I'm definitely making the most of whatever sunshine we get and getting outside as much as possible...

Riding is getting very interesting, Ive found a local school just up the road from me within walking distance (i didn't know it was even there!) so Wednesdays now at 3pm i ride there too, its good as they are teaching me completely different things to what my normal school does so between the two places I'm learning fast...
Last week they put me on what i class as a pony though!! i was horrified as it looked tiny, but as i don't weigh a lot they wanted me to feel the difference in the sizes and speed, so it made for a very amusing lesson with Stelli cracking up, she comes along with me now and helps me no end, she likes the little horses and i like the big ones so it gives us both a giggle..

Yesterday thankfully i was put on a lovely big black horse again that i really didn't want to get off, that's the trouble with riding for me... I don't want the time to go, i cant explain how good it feels only that it is a.... I'm so lucky to be alive feeling.......

I haven't been blogging much i know, apologies to you all, but my days have been full and there always seems so much happening this end at the moment, my 'want to do something aches' have turned into aching because of what i did yesterday..lol so at least i hurt because I'm trying to make every day count and experience as much as possible ........ so its the good kind....lol

The suns shining ......so I cant help but feel, ive got to be out there with it and simply enjoy it......lol






No comments: