Wednesday, April 30

riding lesson no stirups

This is a lesson with Dolly, shes bouncy and brilliant to ride with no stirups, every week im doing excercises on her now to strengthen my ankles and back, this will be the horse im allocated in the group once ive learnt all the little bits, its so weird one place has me jumping on saturdays and the other is all legwork, excercises on the horse and technique, im enjoying the lessons at both schools and slowly getting better.. I cant wait to see how shadow reacts to me when i get on him saturday.. ive learnt a lot this week...

My goal is to get dolly into canter easily, the two horses im working with at the moment are both big and plodders, so its pushing my legs and strengthening them, my bum kills me after each class but according to my fella its rock hard now...hehe

I went from this horse to the black one above, i have not been able to canter him at all, so i was determined to do it this week...... time for that confident g string i think...lol

No comments: