Saturday, April 19

Flying

Its Saturday and as usual, I'm full of it... this morning has been such a rush. We went to riding lessons and found the school full of jumps again, part of me gets nervous when i see them the other part cant wait to get on that horse..lol

So much happened today i cant explain everything as it would bore you all, but i jumped at speeds i haven't reached before and was really proud of myself, we are now on triple jumps so its a bit nerve wracking but such a brilliant feeling when you clear the run.. I had Sandra shouting from the office to slow down, my horse wasn't in the mood for slow so all i could do was stay in control, steer and stay in that saddle...lol I did thankfully and was so pleased with myself, the extra lessons are now paying off, my caterings now more controlled and its slowly all coming together...

Sorrel was his usual self with Kirsty, he wont behave and she cant control him, I'm only new to this but shes scared stiff of him and he knows so today he wont jump hes steering round them and doing what he wants, Kirsty was screaming which isn't good so thankfully Nikita's decided to take her off him... hes too quick and powerful to take risks, one of the stable girls had to run to get out of the way bless.. Kirsty seems happier that shes going back to her old horse and the openings now there for me if i want to go back on Sorrel.........mmmmmmm

If anyone would have asked me this before this morning i would have jumped at the chance, i love the horse and ride him well but after today I'm torn.... Shadow jumps beautifully is much quicker in regards to how she takes the jumps and is a harder ride, Sorrel is as quick in canter etc but is easier to control on leading up to jumps, he will trot round nicely as my horse at the moment doesn't do trot if there's jumps in the paddock only canter...lol

Ive left it to the girls I'm not making any decisions, they can put me on which horse they feel .. its better that way.....

Last night was my night off, i worked til gone midnight Thursday loading in the start of the new tops so yesterday the week was catching up with me, I'm sore from riding and dancing and seem to have aching in places i didn't know i had muscles..lol The good news is im now back to my ideal weight and toning up everywhere, my fella loves whats happening and the fact that i seem to be coming back to life with a vengeance..lol

We spent the late afternoon swimming and relaxing , had a meal then went onto the salsa club, i have met a new friend Cheryl we dance together Tuesdays , i cant help but admire her, she turned up at the club on her own (something i couldn't do) so I'm glad we went, the best way to learn salsa after learning the basics is to go to a club and do it, but the guys there are something else and i get really nervous, they pushed me last night to dance with a couple of the guys , although i must be like a learner driver to them they do really help us, Cheryl was getting up and dancing with all the best, one guy is a professional ... i saw him looking at us while walking across so i hid up..lol i know its chicken but hes something else and loves to spin his partners, and as i had a bit of an unfortunate accident just after work yesterday which left me dizzy, i didn't really feel like falling on my arse in front of hundreds of people, although i don't mind so much if Ive had a couple of vodkas..lol
I went to St ells straight from work to pick up a lot of Egyptian jars and large pots Simon has given me, but they were heavy, so i kicked the car door to keep it open and it flung back.. it smacked me in the temple nearly knocking me out and left a huge split in the top of my ear..lol my fella was going into one as the blood was everywhere and running down my face but i was more upset that id cried, what a baby! it left me with a lovely headache all night and lumps on my temple...lol but at least i had something to use for an excuse last night not to have to partner the professional ..hehe

Next weekend i have my sons birthday 13.. hes now a teenager but not stroppy yet !

We are also going to Gorleston Friday to an 80s night with our friends Mark and Urszula .....its guaranteed to be a good night with plenty of giggles and aching feet so I'm looking forward to it and taking my camera...lol

Right its time to clean the house up again, get a meal prepared as Dayle's up tonight, I'm hoping hes bringing his ghds again and i can be a guinea pig for a night, were making toffee apples and fudge, just because we want to and enjoying a good movie..... with homemade popcorn I'm sure it it will be a quiet night, so I'm looking forward to having a long bath cooking something nice and chilling out...........I love Saturdays....

No comments: