Thursday, March 20

Dirty Blonde


Its been a great week, the days seem to be flying by...


we've been dancing as normal and doing quite a lot recently, my spare time seems to be filling itself up but thankfully its all good stuff..


Yesterday was my day to visit Dayle at his hairdressers...


We still couldn't decide what to do with my hair so i left it to the guys there, Stell brought me round a brunette wig to try thankfully and it was shocking, so we decided to change my colour slowly and just add in colour every couple of weeks..


I spent 3 hours yesterday in Dayle's capable hands (and a very posh reclining chair that massages you as you get styled!) lol im not used to such posh shops but loved every minute of it..


You would be wise to visualise an oven ready turkey at this point, he so was patient, my hairs very fine but there's lots of it so he had a really tough time of delicately adding in bits of colour, we went for caramel and brown to start with..

3 hours later i came out with spirals and a huge smile on my face, so im now officially a DIRTY Blonde..lol


Dayle came back to ours for a well earned meal and i got stopped by half the neighbours all wanting to know where i got my hair done, im so pleased my fella totally loves it and although im still blonde its a much more natural shade and doesn't look like my usual tacky yukky colour..

The best bit.......I got charged 12 quid.............lol


as i was a relative i only had to pay for the colours, i got to meet probably the most tallented bunch of hairdressers in one place you can imagine who all made me feel totally welcome and happy, one of the lads there (hes only 22 bless )also said he thinks id be an animal in bed ! hehehe (i didn't make any noises and was actually on my best behaviour all afternoon too) Dayle didn't want to tell me that part but after a couple of glasses of wine couldn't help himself so we had a good giggle and booked my next appointment in... ill make sure i growl at him next time just to watch his face !lol


I loved the day no work just total pampering, i couldn't be happier with what hes done and cant wait til my next visit now............

2 comments:

Roses said...

I can't wait to see your new colour. Will you pop by this weekend? We're open every day except Sunday. I'd love to see you and tempt you to new make-up as well.
xxx

brown eyed girl said...

Thanks hun, I will do my best but im being invaded this weekend and have guests coming to stay over.. im supposed to finish painting the kitchen and prepare a feast by the time my fella leaves work ! oops
We are doing gardens redecorating and chucking out anything that doesnt move.. lol
It must be spring..
xxx