Saturday, April 12

Paris in Spring


We just got back last night from Paris... wow it really was a great trip...

The roads still scare the hell out of me but my fella did me proud and managed to avoid a high speed crash on the way home, they drive so fast there and i honestly dont know how he avoided it....

We had to stay a little longer than expected, so i had time to really look well, i brought back some stunning things for spring which will put some new life and colour into my shop.. I really do love this time of year..theres lots of yellows, pinks, purples, intigos, coming with naturals and white still going strong ... for those of you that love easy wear lose fitting clothes this is going to be a great season, its lose and carefree with floaty, long, free flowing tops and so much colour, for an evening look its feminine, lose drapes, with beautiful neck detailing... low cut cleavages are OUT instead are cuts that show very little but tease very much, its the time we get to dress as women and captivate imaginations without having to feel uncomfortable.... tight jeans are featured heavily but lightweight cotton ones in the most vibrant shades, so team these with long free flowing tops and a good belt....... for any of you women that have hang ups about hips and bellies.. fear not these styles are every girls dream ..lol
This year its clothes that are gorgeous to wear totally comfortable and scream feminine and fun at you, high cut necks with beads pendants and grecian stones..... for anoyone that doesnt do colourful, naturals white and silver grey are the ones for you to go for... easy to wear long, lose tops that feel as good as they look...

We had a brilliant time together and even managed some romantic nights out, i was wined and dined and loved every moment of it...roll on my next trip.... ive got a feeling ill be going back very soon as im not expecting this lot to last long... its totally beautiful........


I have a busy one today, its riding this morning at 10.30 at my usual school, but today i am taking stelli with me, shes a born rider and used to have her own school so is thankfully coming with me to both places now , she helps me and gives me hints and tips..lol


I had to giggle wednesday i slotted in a lesson at the new stable just before leaving for Paris ! i wont do that again in a hurry...... it was a lesson with no stirups ! my god didnt my bum and legs ache, to go from that to sitting in the car for 9 hours....OMG Ive had more exercise this week that ever... today i havent got a clue what im doing thankfully, sometimes its better not to know..I love spontanious every time.......lol

Anyway what i didnt know was stelli videoed my lesson with no stirups (she was certain i would fall off the horse) and decided that it had to be captured on camera ! I didnt fall thankfully so am proving them wrong.. everyones waiting for it i know, so ill make sure i keep my confidence up and concentrate on staying on that saddle....lol

I am loading the videos up into my blog shortly as stelli is going to tape the class weekly now and im gonna give everyone a giggle by posting them week by week...

Anyway after riding im off to a party this afternoon but back tonight for a well earnt night in, with all the kids.... Im grabbing a couple of videos, far too much popcorn and enjoying a night with my family.........

No comments: