Wednesday, April 30

Todays riding lesson (kick to canter)

This is Solomen hes jet black and lovely....

This is the horse i cant kick hard enough to put into canter, hes my challenge today to get it right, i dont care if its just a metre, ive got to do this today. Stellis had me doing excercises all week to rise and trot and kick on down, its not as easy as it looks, usually my legs are kicking when im up so i look like a mad woman having a fit..lol

Dollys bouncy this horse is rock solid but doesnt canter very easily at all, Karen (my teacher) brought her hat to ride him this week and couldnt believe how hard he was, she was puffing away and said he killed her legs..lol i am kicking like hell but he cant feel it... come on i used to kickbox for heavens sake, its official i can nearly get my black belt kickboxing but this horse is beating me...

I want to do the lung rope lessons bareback ! so i have everything to work hard for today ... im gonna do this today...lol

No comments: