Wednesday, April 16

Wednesday





It was a bit of a struggle to wake up this morning, yesterday was a full day of doing photos trying to look warm, they went well but i ended up overshooting the time and was late home for the kids, as i pulled up they were all standing there waiting..oops
I have to edit the photos to load in now and carry on getting the rest captured so the next few days i will be back to working stupid hours and chain myself to my computers..lol

last night was salsa... it was a real tester.. we ended up having to move to the mirage suite as our usual room had lighting problems, that part was OK it was just trying to do the turns all night on carpet, we were all giving each other electric shocks..lol the lesson was great though and we learnt another few moves to add to the collection... its getting really good now, those first few weeks were just the basic steps now we are adding so many twists turns and cuddles in, I'm so glad we started the class, every ones lovely and we've made friends with some really nice people.. theres so many salsa clubs out there and weekenders, so hopefully if we keep trying we will get good enough to go along... Sharon who teaches at the forum was at the weekend one in Blackpool and won the competition she was in (she is brilliant) we are going along to Keir hardy this week on Friday as a few of us from the class are meeting up so hopefully we will feel that we can at least dance together and get some extra practise in......lol

Ive made another riding lesson video in so you can all have another giggle..lol I'm on another horse now who's really putting me through my pace, she wont go into canter easily so she is going to hopefully help strengthen my legs and my kick, as I'm still struggling with kick whilst in trot to get into a canter, Shadow does this easily for me but its not what i want, if i learn to ride then I'm going to learn properly how to ride anything, so no pain no gain, with a very sore bum and legs I'm being allocated Dolly... Shes much bigger than shadow at just over 16 hands and has a much wider girth, but i love riding her, although I'm usually scared of heights its different on a horse and i prefer the big horses best rather than the ponies, i was thrown straight on a big one and worry I'm hurting the smaller ones with learning to ride as we make so many mistakes....
Estelle bless is coming with me every week now and helps me so much, although I'm jumping at one school I'm not at the other, both schools are teaching me different things, its adrenaline on Saturdays with multi jumping but i still lack so much of the need to know stuff so the Wednesday school is all technique posture, rising correctly to help the horse balance and control work, so between them hopefully ill learn to do this right..The videos will all be posted so hopefully after watching me making an arse of myself you lot should all have a giggle... it was all leg work today so tomorrow I'll be walking like John Wayne again......lol

Anyway i have guests up tonight so need to grab a long hot bath .... have a great week everyone....

No comments: