Friday, April 25

Friday


Its Friday.........yessssss lol

Im as sore as hell this morning, but dont care as i know after this weekend ill be even worse, its a weekend of non stop dancing ahead so im happy..

Yesterday went great, my son came home smiling from ear to ear and my fella was shattered, i dont think hes walked that far ever so it did them both good..


Its photos this morning i have a few dresses to get done and then im on jeans for the day,so i hope that sun keeps shining for us..

Tonigh im really looking forward to, so im leaving work just after lunch and getting this place in order before i go, i havent got to get up early for riding so im having a few drinks and letting my hair down for the night..lol

Im meeting Cheryl tomorrow for a salsa night so this weekend is one im definately looking forward to... bring it on

My mum phoned last night shes been having tests for breast cancer after finding lumps in her neck, its been worrying me for weeks, but thankfully the tests are clear.....im so relieved... shes lost a lot of weight but my sister is with her at the moment and says she looks well, its bad enough worrying about your kids but the thought of my mum being thousands of miles away and ill wasnt a good one, so im breathing a sigh of relief this morning and so thankful shes ok..

No comments: