Monday, April 14

Carry on Riding lol


The weeks started as mad as ever, the kids are back to school and much happier as they can now play with their mates... school holidays are ok for a time but they get so bored....

Saturday was lovely the riding went ok, Stell videoed it again on her phone (its hilarious) it was really windy so i couldn't hear much of the commands given Sarah says A to C and change the reins and i do complete opposite..lol but i love being there so much... i have downloaded the first video below so you can all have a good laugh... and watch us learn to ride if you are interested... but i will put them all in as soon as i get a spare minute...

I'm on the white horse as lead, Lauren on the black pony behind and Sorrel is the arab chestnut you just get a glimpse of......................:( god i miss riding him so much...

Saturday was a good giggle, after riding me and stelli took the kids to my nieces birthday party.. i volunteered to help out with the face painting (stelli is a professional body/face painter) so as it was helping my sister we went along and helped keep them happy, I ended up pretending to supervise the bouncy castle just so i had an excuse to have a few goes....lol The best part for me was being with my younger sisters kids, Alicia is 4 and severely autistic, she doesnt talk and lives in a little world of her own, she doesn't like anyone being close so cuddles are out of the question but she sat down to have her face painted without saying a word, everyone at the party just sat there speechless, she is like a little doll so beautiful and i got to spend the whole afternoon just playing with her , Simon (stellis partner) was taking photos and took some beautiful ones for us, so i can now send some to my mum, its hard sometimes having a family all over the place, we are all so busy with our own families i know, but sometimes it really gets to me...

The evening was also lovely we had a night in with my fella cooking the most amazing meal again and just enjoyed the night talking having fun...
Sunday was catching up with the housework and the dreaded ironing ! all the samples also needing to be ready for the photos, so i ended up having to iron 43 tops on top of my usual families clothes....yawn

The stuff is gorgeous, i have one top in particular i am besotted with, not since i designed my slashed tops have i ever been this excited about a top.... I'm keeping one of each colour in no uncertain terms... and have put them first on the list to photo..
We have to do all the packing now as its just me and stell working and as we had a lot of orders this morning, i couldn't get on to doing the photos but tomorrow stell will take over for me and ill be able to kick up a gear....yes..........

No comments: