Friday, July 3

Mother Natures Gifts



Its been an amazing week, the suns been shining away for us so we have been trying to enjoy it and get some life back!


Monday morning i spent packing for the website ready for 2pm when it was my jumping lesson with Jean up the stables, we both really enjoyed the class although feeling hot was an understatement, i had Solomon who is a biggy and Wendy took us to the outside arena to do the lesson, it was lovely to be out there with the sun shining on us but very hot! i completed my first triple jump and came home wailing like a banchee, poor Steve i couldn't shut up, he was trying to look interested honestly...lol


Dayle had come to visit and cracked up at the state i came home in, im always happy when im doing something that challenges me though, i dont care how dirty i get, its half the fun, id been wiping my face (i was sweating like mad) but forgot i had black gloves on, which do tend to bleed when they are wet..hehe No wonder people looked at me when i was sitting at those traffic lights, i thought they were just being friendly...hehe

Monday night we all went out a family, our Friend Mark turned up and handed me his car keys!! yipeeeee he went with my fella and some of the kids in our car, so me and Ryan pulled down the roof and were both smiling for England, it was hard when i lost my car, but Mark lending me his has given back that feeling i used to feel when i went out in mine.. i know its not mine and so do drive it with caution, but its just so lovely and i get to wear my cowboy hat again.... poor thing had cobwebs on it! We went out and had fantastic meal by the river and ended up walking up the river banks for hours so me and the kids could feed the swans..talk about peaceful, it was a wonderful way to end such a great day..I took so many pictures of the swans they ran off at the finish..lol

Tuesday it was my fellas birthday ! I had made sure he wasnt working and arranged a day out, we just wanted to chill out and enjoy the sun so i prepared a picnic and set off, we headed for waxham but when we got to Stalham it was so overcast we turned back, after driving just about every coastal route we could find we decided we would just drive round til we found where we wanted to be, it worked! we found a place thats just round the corner from ours that we didn't even know was there, talk about beautiful..


We were there all afternoon, lazing about in a field full of daisy's eating and chatting away, its been a long while since we unwound like that so i thought id make it a memorable one and misbehave myself..lol

There wasn't anyone about and he says its the best birthday hes ever had..

No one deserves a break more in my eyes so im glad he will remember it smiling...hehe

We got back just in time for the kids coming home and decided to make up jugs of sangria and do a BBQ for them, they have all been great kids and supported us when we worked constantly so it was lovely to spend a relaxing night just eating and singing the night away, i told them they were allowed one glass each then soft drinks but i noticed those jugs were getting rather low..lol the kids were also very chilled out, which made me giggle as they all said it wasnt them drinking it !


Mark popped round with his gift for my fella of pink champagne and a bottle of wine from every country round the world so my kitchen looked like a global hangover..lol it also made me giggle as i noticed a bottle of vodka and orange juice in amongst it, and my fella doesn't drink vodka, but through 'man eyes' it was to make sure my fella had a memorable birthday !


what are you saying then about me and vodka ? .....hehe


Wednesday the kids had been given a day off school to practise for a play they are in ? well thats the excuse they gave us parents, so we headed off picnic intact and went to Waxham! it was overcast but still lovely and warm so we spent the afternoon enjoying what is a rare day out together as a family..


I was talking away to my fella when i realised he had fell asleep so being the nature lover i am i decided to keep myself occupied! i honestly dont ever get bored as ill find something amusing to entertain myself with....




EVEN IF IT IS USUALLY AT HIS EXPENSE....lol

Thursday i worked hard to try make up for the time we had taken off and made myself feel better as i did well, but i haven't been skiving and have been doing all the packing and emails etc before bed, so although we had time out it worked as i found that balance that usually manages to elude me.. And discovered im an aunty again to a beautiful baby boy (congrats Becky) im so proud of my sister!

Last night we just about finished off our last bit of energy and went to our much loved Salsa !



That place last night was buzzing! it was like everone was on holiday and totally brilliant, doing regaetton trying to keep up with Sharon's routine had us all in stitches, theres such a good spirit and atmosphere up there you cant help but come home full of excitement, I love being part of that and love the friends we have made up there, we are all trying to arrange a beach party next! so if you think you are gonna get a quiet evening up Waxham one night and we get there first, think again! lol

Its gonna be a summer of sizzling salsa and a few more days off for my fella! ive never seen him look so peaceful as he did when he was sleeping last night, so this week needs to be what we learn from..

Mother nature holds so many wondrous gifts, the sunshine just added to its beauty..

Its given us something back that work took away, and has me looking at what i can do with the rest of it now..

Thank you to you people that have made this week such a special one...




xxx

No comments: