Monday, July 13

Sunrise


Mondays starting with a heavy head and heart, some things i dont think ill ever understand in life.

Ive worked out even when you feel you are taking one step forward, someones always there to knock you backwards, its hard to keep looking for the good out there, perhaps there just isnt any.

Time for my cuppa and go sit with the birds, ive got a busy one today so started the day extra early.

I have a meeting this morning with Brandons special needs people and thankfully riding this afternoon, If ever theres a day i need to feel some peace its today.
Hopefully my four legged friends can help me out there...
Have a good day everyone..

2 comments:

Roses said...

Hi honey.

What's up?

We're going to aim for Stalham on Thursday, will you be going?

xxx

brown eyed girl said...

Hi Roses
So nice to see a friendly face in here today, thank you x
I will be going thursday so we will have a drink and catch up on things, feeling down today so went out to see the horses, its helped, they seem to treat me better than people do most times..
Ill be fine though, just another bruise to add to the many eh! lol
Will be lovely to see you
xxx