Wednesday, July 29

Well Im Bored !


Im trying to muster the enthusiasm to cook something for tea...or should i say im skiving off listening to YouTube as usual and surfing the net trying to look busy..lol


Ive done my work in regards to the store and wrote several articles for the website blog, but im so bored now !! I really just DONT want to cook or clean up, do you think anyone would notice if i didn't? it will only look the same tomorrow anyway its a school holiday.


I went out and bought myself a paintbrush today! that was an idea i had planned earlier for when i get bored ' I know i said to myself ill paint the house! ' that kinda feeling ~ trouble is i can't be arsed to do that today either.. hehe

My fellas been engrossed in his work today and i promised i wouldnt bug him :( oh yes i'll admit i have been known to go yap away when hes trying to concentrate, which isnt fair, so im trying to find my drive that seems to have drove off up the street...

Ive been out bought all sorts of yummy ingredients to cook cakes with the kids later, but its one of those rare days that im all churned up and just want to get out...

So i'll go pour myself a cuppa...

grab a ciggy ....

and ..............

go pluck off all the tomatoes my sons got growing on his beloved plant.. (he counts them constantly) hehe

I can just blame the others like they do !!! or the birds

Cheese and tomato sandwiches for tea tonight kids !!! hehe

No comments: