Friday, July 10

Spining around

Oh my word are my feet killing me this morning, its not just me my fellas exactly the same! My eyes are swelled up and ive had hardly any sleep again! thats what you get for wiggling at my fella, he says its all my fault...

Last night was such a good night, Stalhams definately the place to be on Thursdays. Its Cuban Salsa time!

Sharon and Richard had us all wiggling and up on our feet, the music was simply brilliant.. Sharons regaetton is so much fun even the guys get up now and join in, how great is that!

You knew it was going to be a good night when you saw Sharon in that dress...wow, talk about sexy! Richard will soon have to start carrying a fire extinguisher! Ill show you the photos later, i plan on writing a few blogs this weekend.. i probably wont have the energy for much else!

We did everything from Regaetton & Bacharta to our Cuban salsa (and Steve's timba) its always a party atmosphere and my favourite night of the week! I danced with my fella to a Regaetton track and nearly forgot where i was ! lol .. it really is such a great night, we need more guys up there to learn salsa, so what are you waiting for? whoever thinks its not masculine needs to come watch this ! take it from me (im female and know this stuff) its the guys that can dance and try that get the ladies attention, and such good fun while keeping us on our toes.. where else can you take the lead and not get moaned at! lol ....we love it!

This weekend is going to be a Red Bull one ! im already aching from last night and we still have two party nights to go! oh my word is this gonna be a weekend to remember...

Tonight its our friends party and one we are all looking forward to, I already know its gonna be a night to remember, it always is as nobody cares what they look like everyones there to enjoy themselves and simply party, my fellas said hes up for lessons on the pole too, so ill take my camera and catch him in the act! im so looking forward to this...hehe The only problem im having is what do i wear? i tend to stick to jeans usually but i cant poledance in them! so if anyone has any ideas please help! (clean 0nes only please!) failing that ill wear my outfit and shove my shorts on underneath...lol ill look like ive got some hips then too !

Tomorrow if we are still able to walk we are being picked up by our salsa friends and hitting the 'Talk' for the 'Lord mayor's procession after party'! there will be live music from la Cuban ritmo, who weve already seen before (they are totally amazing!) so its gonna be a very lively and exciting weekend....... with a weekend long hangover..hehe We wanted to be part of the prcocession but my fella couldnt get the time off saturdays to attend the practise sessions :( so im sending all my best for you guys tomorrow and will catch up with you all at the after party! God i wish i could have been part of that... the last time i danced down a street with sharon and the girls was such a giggle... theres another street fair coming up at Ingham very soon, where we will get to repeat that one....

Party, Party, Party !



My god wheres that red bull.... we are going to need wings to get us through this lot....lol

No comments: