Thursday, January 1

Happy New Year


This is in reply to my good friend Roses blog this morning http://rhhblackthorn.blogspot.com/
come on you lot get yourself accross now and do this..

1. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
I always look for one as soon as that rain starts
2. If you have a dream come true, what would it be?
That I could ride up the beach on a horse, sad isnt it !
3. Do you believe in eternity love?
I like to hope so
4. What feeling do you love most?
Love & Happiness.
5. What feeling do you hate the most?
Being used and lied to

6. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
I cherish the people I love, friendship is priceless if its genuine.
7. Do you believe in God?
Yes , many.
8. Who cares for you most?
My kids , Steve and a few people im privaliged to have in my life
9. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Love & Happiness..
10. What emotion do you like to show?
Kindness and compassion
11. If you have something troubling you, what do you do?
I'll try to sort out the problem
12. Who do you admire most?
People who have to ride the storms and still share kindness
13. Who did you last chat with in a chat room?
Dont do chat rooms
14. What kind of person do you think the one I stole this meme from is?
Seems nice, ive been reading his blog too, his blog from ATNS
15. What color did you use to dye your hair?
3 Colours, blonde, brown and one in between, Dayle does my hair so im lucky
16. Why are you doing this meme?
They're fun and you learn alot about people
17. What do you do when you’re moody?
Find a place I can take myself away to, til I feel better, usually the beach or stables, i wouldnt want to upset anyone elses day
18. At which age do you wish to or did you, get married?
I cant remember how old I was..only that it took a long time to get away from him..I wouldnt need to repeat it. if a partners free to go, you know they stay because they love you and want to be with you..
19. If today is the last day of your life, what will you do?
Tell the people I love how much they mean to me, and go see how much fun I could have in a day..
20. Who is the person you trust the most?
Thats a hard one to answer- myself I guess
21. Last time you smiled?
Just a second ago answering these questions, im enjoying it
22. What are you listening to right now?
The radio of course, its what i need plus tea to wake me up.
23. Who was the last person you saw in your dream?
lol.... Id get into trouble if i wrote that! lets just say it was thoroughly entertaining so i slept in..
24. Are you talking to someone while doing this?
No, only giggling away at myself for that last question
25. Do you walk with your eyes open or closed?
Definately wide open.
26. Is there a quote you live by?
Yes quite a few. If you give up your dreams you die... Never regret anything you did do only the things you didnt...The only thing that overcomes hard luck is hard work..
27. Do you want someone you cannot have?
Of course I do.. the fact we cant have it makes it even more appealing.
28. Who always makes you laugh?
My kids, my fella, and my friends
29. What was the worst idea you’ve had this week?
Contemplating closing down the website, which im not sure is good or bad yet, im finding myself wanting to take some time out now. money isnt worth missing life, I just work to pay others anyway.
30. Do you speak another language other than English?
Lol.....Yes besides some french, I speak my own kind of norfolk pumpkin lingo, that only makes sense to me...


2 comments:

Roses said...

I'm not thanking you for putting THAT picture up there!

Good meme!

Hope 2009 is a great one for you!

brown eyed girl said...

I love that picture!
Roses you are always brilliantly honest, funny, sexy and such a wonderful person, heres to many more happy photos in 2009.
I hope the new year brings you soo many good things, you'll be blogging for England and making me smile all day.
loads of love
Jo xxxx