Thursday, January 22

Logging off


Ive had such a cracking day today, everythings gone lovely and boy I cant wait to get out tonight .. im so excited today

Ive spent the day with Sandra. ive been typing away at samples while she supplied me tea and giggles all day, ive done enough today that i can stop now, enjoy a bath and get myself ready to dance the night away with our friends..

I realised one thing today that although its a lot of work at the moment doing one off items, its so much fun as every time i load in a photo it brings a smile to my face...

Im one step closer to Paris ...

My fellas been in a brilliant mood today and its caught on, the kids are all happy (and quiet) im very happy and pleased with myself and days like today remind me just how calm and nice things can feel, id forgotten how that feels... until now...

If theres any justice in this world (or better luck) then hopefully this year will be nothing like last year, the only good memories i brought from 2009 were salsa and riding and my friends, its not been easy..

But i feel things are on the change now ..... I actually feel like singing and dancing up my street ... naked !!

As they say the night is still young, so i may just shock the neighbours later and do just that..

Today wont be here again, so as my fella agrees ' we are gonna enjoy every minute of it' ..lol

I also finished the dress that i was making !! it looks really beautiful so when the weekend gets here im doing the photos and finally sending it off to a good home, someones going to look and feel beautiful in it........ im so pleased its turned out just as i hoped.....

And finished my working day off wonderfully...

Me time now.... salsa here we come...lol

No comments: