Friday, January 23

Friday Fun


Last night was such a blast , my fella was moaning as there wasnt enough women to dance with but i didnt mind as i never sat down all night...hehe

Keir wasnt as busy as it normally is DJ Shortie was playing the music which i loved and the dancefloor was perfect, plenty of room to dance and not bang into everyone, so dance we did..

I danced for most of the night caught up with some friends we havent seen in ages and really enjoyed the night..

Mark was there with U as they have started to do the friday classes there , it was great to see they kept up with salsa classes, he makes everyone giggle, I did try to do rumba with him, that way he can still wiggle as he likes to, but it didnt last for long... my face aches this morning..lol

I had quite a few dances last night with some guys i havent danced with for ages, it went well, except some try and tie you up in knots rather than dance, theres arms everywhere and although im sure many women love it, its not for me, i just like to dance and enjoy the flow, i stood there at one point in hysterics as it was like playing twister .. You cant say anything just smile but the guy kept coming back and asking me again, ive got the bruises to prove it..hehe

The highlight of the night for me was when a guy ive never seen before came over, id been watching him dance for most of the night, he was probably the best ive seen in a long time, my fella agreed so when he asked me i was so pleased, It was unbelieveably good, he was so gentle but such a natural dancer, ive never experienced anything like that dance, Jayne got him afterwards and totally agreed with me, my god you should have seen this guys moves to bachata.. he told me his name (which i forgot straight away) as all i could think of was ''oh my god'' all the way through..lol Between him and my fella i was smiling so much my lips had stuck to my teeth..... ....lol

Im so glad i went, its been a while since weve been there but im not staying away anymore, practising with all the different dancers really helps.. so did a couple of vodkas...lol

Tonight its Jaynes party....lol So the dance shoes will be coming out... I wore cowboy boots last night which were great as the floors slippery there, it could be the vodka just making me feel that way of course...lol

My fellas off to marks today so Im chilling with the kids and doing some nice things with them.. starting with cooking everyone bacon and eggs... ive worked out that smell in this house works better than any alarm clock.....lol
God im feeling happy this morning

No comments: