Friday, January 9

Sexy salsa


Its Friday and for the first time in a long while, ive got that Friday feeling..lol

Last night was such a good night, Sharon and Richard were such good fun, I had one of those nights where i couldnt get my feet to work with my head but still managed to have a great night out..

It was so nice to meet up with everyone, that place is so right everyones relaxed and just out for a great night of cuban style salsa and plenty of giggles..

I went home and ate the peanut butter as usual, so my resolution of not doing that after dancing didnt last long, i was starving...hehe

We did our fun warm up while concentrating on the body styling, and it really does make such a difference, watching Sharon and Richard dancing last night i was totally mesmerized, talk about sexy.. I dont know anyone who can dance like these guys do together, it really is something to see and feel, we all feel that place light up.............

We've booked up to go on a trip with them to see the band that came to give us a drumming workshop so with a mini bus full of our friends its one night we will all be talking about afterwards...

I had to smile last night as my other instructor who teaches us cross body came to the cuban class last night, it made me smile as i always dance cross body with him so to switch completely and do all that stuff he tells me not to do usually really made me smile, at the end of the night he gave them the biggest compliment ive ever heard him give anyone and said that the room was alight with energy, and that watching sharon and richard was amazing, so its official now sharon we all agree, your hips really dont lie and are the sexiest little movers in stalham..... hehe

Well if the new year carries on like this ill be more than happy..lol

Right time to get my head down to some work today im meeting up with everyone again tonight and hitting the Keir hardi (im such a little stop out this week) and lovin every minute of it.................

No comments: