Thursday, January 29

Firewalking


Guess what Ive just signed up to.... yep the title does kind of give it away there..lol

Fire walking..

Its for a great cause raising money for Brian Gunns leukemia fund , once i heard it that was it, im in for this one..

Ive always wanted to have a go since i was little so the fact that its coming to Norwich is too good to miss !! the date?

Friday The 13th March.... hehehe

Oh come on! thats only got to make it more amusing..

So if any of you fancy joining me ? My fellas coming along to bring bring the camera (he wont do it though) but its going to be a fun night, its being held outside the forum and we have to be there at 6pm for a two hour talk before we do the walk..

So if you are up for a challenge and like me believe you can do anything if you set your mind to it..

Come along and hot step the night away with me..

Its perfect time, I can have a go at that and then hop off salsaing to the Keir Hardi afterwards..

My feet should be hot to trot by then hopefully..............
you can book in and come along with me by ringing 0845 0170 775
Im going to need some help with some sponsors for the event so if any of you want to help a really good cause and sponsor me into melting my toe varnish please keep a look out for the post with the online payment page, its going to be in Brians site direct under my name, ill also be writing an article where you can also sponsor me both in here and in my http://www.j-lou.co.uk/ blog very soon, the company are now sending over everything to help and show you what im doing..
Come on if i get £100.00 worth of sponsors ill also try and break the inch thick wood with my bare hands just to say thank you for donating to such a great cause....
I think ill use my other arm for that though ive only just mended one broken one !! hehe

No comments: