Monday, January 12

Gigi Night


Its so far been a great Monday, the house is clean the work is done and ive got the afternoon free now to do some bits for me...yipee

Its riding tonight for Lauren and myself so starting at 4 most of tonight will be spent down the stables as usual with Kevin and the guys there..

My fellas decided as im riding hes heading off to the forum to salsa, so all you girls out there will have an extra partner tonight...lol Cheryl Fran, Sharon, Derik they are all gonna be there and for the first time ever im so jealous.... but as i cant half myself, i'll go and feel the wind through my hair (and get soaked hopefully)on my horse.. so i hope you all have a brilliant night and send my love to all my mates with mr travolta....

I really want to go along to the forum on mondays but im riding and in the 6.15 lesson, but my son also goes to the Raf on Monday nights now and i dont want to hold him back from doing the things he loves..

Ive got so much energy today and really feel like dancing, but ive bought myself a little pressie for the new year thats just arrived today so am going to be experimenting with that tonight instead... with the help of a vodka in the other hand..lol

Its a Gigi professional waxing kit.........................ouch !

This should be fun ! .... NOT .............. hehe

Ill make sure I turn the music up loud so the neighbours cant hear me swearing..........
Jos having a Gigi night all round then.............................lol

No comments: