Sunday, December 28

Shivvers

Well xmas brought a few extras we werent antisipating..lol flue

We were going to a party last night, instead both me and my fella were wrapped up in fleeces sharing the sneezing time again, hehe

Ive now had this dreaded thing 3 times so know what to expect, my fella hasnt had it before so already is on the sofa sounding half dead... it is man flue after all...lol

No seriously its not nice, everyone we know is either suffering or had it and unlike other forms this one comes back ! i havent eaten properly for weeks now so im praying the kids will eat the fridge this week, i bought so many goodies i just cant face eating....

Tuesday Dayles coming to do my hair ready for new years eve ! so its fingers crossed we can both get back on our feet and get to this party..

We were having Creane and dad up for a huge dinner today but Creanes feeling the same as we are, so im sending her my best wishes and will save the beef for next week...


I think ill get the brandy out today... for medicinal purposes of course..lol

No comments: