Monday, March 3

Thoughts that count

We went out Friday to meet up with friends after work had a swim, a meal and spent the evening having a great time, everyone was there so it was a real giggle, i look so forward to weekends now, but still cant wait for spring..lol
My sister Denise and Jade also came to see me again with Lacey , it seems to be happening every week now, i don't live out of my family's pocket but really appreciate when we do meet up, i gave her a huge hug, that i have been meaning to do for ages...
So its been a really good weekend, a little windy admittedly, so we couldn't sadly ride Saturday, but we made up for it and had a really nice couple of days..

I did my friends hair Saturday instead of riding which took me 3 hours bless, shes been feeling a bit low so i decided id give her a makeover.. i dyed her hair & restyled it, had some fun with different colour make up, gave her eyelash and eyebrow tints , which was great fun for me although id only left myself about 5 mins to get everything prepared for the evening, and i had made such a mess ..lol but she looked like a new pin , i got such a good feeling knowing id done something to make her feel better, she looked great ...

Dayle came up again Saturday night, he is really coming out of his shell, we had some gifts in our shed that we had brought but sadly never got to give, the kids unbeknown to me went in and opened one.... i was a bit upset (as they were gifts )but kids being kids they just wanted to play it, me and my fella both looked at each other but my fella smiled and cleared the table to play.. hes definitely not very sentimental is he............lol

We sat up til 3am Sunday morning playing games, all the kids were still up and so excited as its the latest they have ever been allowed up, but the night was totally brilliant and my first taste at my family working as one... Dayle has already brought something to us, i love him to bits, hes already trying to sort my hair out and chop it off , so I'm enjoying being rebellious by telling him i want to be a rock babe with hair that looks like its been dragged through a hedge, my fella would hit the roof if i chopped it off ...lol Im just so pleased hes come into our life, i look forward to Saturdays now as much as my fella does, the kids love him and thankfully he likes being the oldest brother....

I woke up mothers day to a bomb site for a house... but in my kids wonderful eyes... mothers day was my special day, so mum will clean it all and just be happier all day with it............. I love their logic and couldn't help but smile, innocence is so wonderful sometimes...

The biggest smile ive had for some time came from callum, he had collected little flowers for me mothers day and sprayed them with my favourite bottle of perfume (thats now empty! hehe) he even made a little box for them.. how sweet was that, but guess where he hid it ?

Under the toilet................................hehehe

I sat in the bath listening to the radio and i could see this little pink box squished under , i was really praying it wasn't a cake ! ....

So I'm now having to shove petals down my bra to smell nice, but at least the thought was definitely there.......bless

No comments: