Thursday, March 13

Blonde or Brunette ?





What a week, its been manic...........

Im spring cleaning out my house out with everything that doesnt move, so every day im taking on another room...I teamed up withs Sandra and took a day off from my normal work so i could really get to grips with it...ooops i got 4 bin bags of clothes toys and things she had collected its now ready for painting and clear.. it looks & feels so much better...

Tuesday night was belly dancing and salsa, it was one of the best nights weve had although its also getting harder, the spins are now turning into elabrote ones and i cant practise at class with my fella..lol we argue ! ..lol we never argue normally, but as soon as we dance together at salsa classes i either get told to bugger off and dance with someone else, last week its because im ahead of him and he cant keep up (thats not really true as he is doing an extra 2 hour class every saturday without me, and is getting good) i take little steps and my fella takes big ones so when it comes to turns it gets complicated, we were doing an interlocked one where i go under then he does its supposed to be done very fast but together we cant quite seem to fit !! hehe

He palmed me off with someone else and i did pick it up, the same happened to my fella with another girl, they got it straight away....lol when we practise at home it works without argument and we have a right giggle, mind you im wearing short skirts and no underwear so it makes him want to get those turns right...lol

So we are spillting up at classes now and just practising together in private, it works much better and we should eventually end up being able to dance together when we know what we are doing a bit better...........

Anyway dayle came up last night to see us after work, it was a nice surprise as we didnt expect it so it made for another good night...
Hes been cutting everyones hair here, Ryan looks terrific and has been complimented all day at school by the girls, all wanting to stroke him(im not saying anything here)lol im just glad hes happy at school full stop, no doubt i will have worse to come...lol
But he also got his scissors out on me last night too and my fella loves it, i havent lost any length as im growing it, but hes given me probably the best hair cut ive ever had.............
But it started me and my partner off in a conversation which is where i need your help please...

I want to try something a bit different and change


......... from a blonde to a brunette....................

Ive done my blondes have more fun bit so id love to prove thats theres no difference, its not about the hair colouring its about what lifes inside a person, and seems springs coming and i intend doing all sorts of non blogable things in those woods, i really feel like a change.......
My fellas all up for it and is encouraging it........so

Do I ............ dont I ?............... please help.........lol

I have been a blonde since meeting my partner, but was dark when i was younger, so its 15 years getting away with making the excuse of being blonde and i think now time for me to have a change.......

The photo of Jessica above is the colour i would be going, (if i go through with this), Dayles booked me in his posh place to do the change but now i need you guys to help me out and tell me what you think....

Am i doing right......

Blonde or Brunette ? ............
What do you think ?



6 comments:

Roses said...

Go for it.

You'll never know unless you try it.

Besides if you hate it, you can always change it back again.
xxx

Anonymous said...

Try it love, you can always go back to your original colour if you do not like it.
Go for it girl!
Brenda

Anonymous said...

Change is always good, You never now how good things might be unless you try them.
It's good to see you still have your sense of adventure...
Moving over to the dark side on the outside this should be great fun...

Anonymous said...

I would just try a few dark srteaks first then go from there or maybe try a wash in wash out first that might help,

SandDancer said...

Hello. I've just wandered over from Roses blog. I think you should go for it. I'm a brunette myself and I would love to try being a blonde for a while but I don't think I would suit it.

There was a documentary on the television a few years ago about whether blondes have more fun and they made this girl blonde and she did get loads of attention but unfortunately, they also dressed her up in the most over-the-top cleavage showing outfit, which was clearly what was attracting the attention, not her hair colour. So I would be interested in how you find the experience.

brown eyed girl said...

Thanks so much for your comments.
I have gone for the gradual change so am having streaks put in every few weeks or so.
So far i like the change, its not a drastic change but subtle,next time im having a few more in so it should slowly darken..
it was always too brassy and bottle looking and ive been told that it now looks more natural, so as long as it stays in ill gradually keep changing..
I like being a dirty blonde, im definately having more fun so far !
Roll on the brunette...lol