Tuesday, March 11

Peaceful







Its been a great couple of days, we were out sunday at my aunts for the day, she has the most amazing garden its like a wood...Its huge but a lot of hard work as that in itself is a full time job..

Dayle was up on saturday night and gave Lauren and Ryan a haircut, my god hes one tallented lad, ive never seen anyone use scissors like hes does, he certainly takes after his dad with wanting to be good at what hes doing, if he sticks at this i think he will be a bit special in the hair styling world, hes got something very special...I trained from 13 and worked in a hairdressers after school 4 nights a week so i can cut hair, but he gave Ryan a style i could have never done it looks amazing, ive just got the job every day of styling it before he goes to high school (as if i dont have enough to do in the mornings lol) its a good job i get up early..........

Yesterday i worked from home combining working with my partner and trying to sort the house out.. the kids seem to use me as an open house at weekends and i get half the neighbourhood in, i dont mind as id rather they were in here than playing in the streets, would just appreciate it not being trashed everyday.. does parenthood ever get any easier? lol

My eldest is a gem and really does support me, hes hitting the kevin stage at the moment wants trendy haircuts, uses the words ' whatever!' more often and i have to get up and blow dry his hair before school now....lol but hes a good lad and always telling me how much he loves me and gives me hugs... so that makes up for any grief, i really am so proud of how hes turning out, hes the one who makes everyone smile at home at school and even at work, he will ring me to just say hi....sometimes when you juggle being a working mum your'e doing your best you feel guilty, i do, guilty that i cant spend more time with them and am always juggling, i remember the same thing with my mum she worked 7 days a week and us girls would help each other in between the fighting..lol I do let the kids have sleepovers and mates round most nights and a couple of the lads always turn up at meal times hungry (their mums work shifts) so im keeping it open and enjoying the buzz of it all.. sometimes its great to have a mad house, id just like a tidy one...

So much is happening for my fella, hes still engrossed in working, we are splitting it down the middle when hes working i leave him alone or help out (we have been working together this week), but on our nights off the computers are off and we'll end up just having a cuddle listening to music and talk, it seems to be working now, i wrote a blog when he anoyed me and he read it ! oops since then the laptop goes off when its our time.. we get our time together and really appreciate it when we do, but the work still gets done, i dont think people realise what has to be done with a website, you never catch up, as fast as you think you are something else needs doing, he forgot me last week completely i came home for the kids prepare the meals and get ready for belly dancing he was due home at 5.30 i get picked up at 6 by stelli so 6 comes and goes half past and about 6.45 he walks in... i couldnt get angry, ive learnt that he doesnt mean it it simply gets engrossed and forgets, i made it to the class thankfully, just broke out in a sweat before id got there..lol

I was talking to my aunt sunday and shes offered to let me ride her horse down the beach, hes beautiful and its what i wanted to do for my 40th in may, we were going on holiday to do it, but sadly i cant get away the dates i wanted so im spending my birthday here with the people i love (my family) and having a holiday afterwards, we never got one last year, the whole year was just a constant slog of work, so hopefully this year we will get some time out, weve got tents to take the kids camping, so many nights sleeping at the beach and woods instore, im really excited weve found the perfect place and are roughing it for as few days.........my kind of weekend..

Anyway the house is falling silent the kids are off one by one, so its time for mum to clean up now before i can go to work......... its tuesday, its windy but at least that sun is shining day...

Have a great day everyone...

Dancing tonight yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee




No comments: