Tuesday, June 26

Tuesday



Ive been having to play dodgeball today at work... lol

Im trying to do some posters for my partners party while he keeps asking me to do things so ive been slamming down the laptop lid fast ..lol

Ive come to the conclusion hes gonna have to go out ! lol so tomorrow hes being dragged off so i can try and get up to mischief in peace...

I dont want to embarras him just make him giggle so if anyone has any ideas please email forward....

Im starting to look forward to it today, my friend emailed and hopefully her sister and partner will be adding to the list, so im really pleased, and hope they will all enjoy themselves and may even get to know us... id welcome the chance.........

My sister is doing the food for me which is really such a help, she likes cooking and offered to swap a day at the office for one in the kitchen, so ive taken up her kind offer...
And thank you for everyones offer of help, its much appreciated, but this party is for all of you to enjoy yourselves, so it wouldnt be fair to make you contribute, im sure what evers not there we can get past with giggles and a good spirit... your contributions will be by being there...

Thats enough for me...........

No comments: