Saturday, June 16

Flight



Had a brilliant time at my lesson today i came back on a high...lol

I thought they were going to cancel my lesson due to the rain but they didn't..lol it was totally uplifting...

My horse is a huge white mare called 'shadow', shes very temperamental like most us females ..lol but I'm totally hooked now and booked in every week...

I'm getting better Ive learnt to stand on the horse correctly now and move with the horses movement , i was trotting away happily alone today , so my bum shouldn't hurt quite so much this week... lol ..... its better than last week i was supposed to be going up when i was going down....ouch

I never thought it was so hard, but I'm really enjoying learning, i want to be able to do it properly and have done since i was about 7 most girls wanted to be nurses or air hostesses i wanted to dance sew and horseride....lol

My partner came to watch me today with the kids ..... im so pleased ... probably as hes knows this was one of my biggest wishes on my list...

.... fancy that ! the dirty dancer who wants to learn to show jump....lol

No comments: