Monday, June 25

Editing day






What a beautiful morning..... yes i know its been raining but it all smells lovely, ive been up since 5 sitting in the garden gathering thoughts...lol

Today i have a really busy one, im working from home as i have a lot of photos to square up for the website...

Ive gone back to my roots and am enjoying doing all the new range outside, i feel free and it comes across in the photos, im just not someone who likes to be shut inside, it eats away at me and i get anxious....

So this weekend ive worked solidly and am slowly gettin there, ive had to keep a couple of the tops, every time i looked at them they screamed at me to please "keep me, keep me" lol so what else could i do....

Im tired this morning but a good shower and something to eat should put that to rest so i can get on...

Thats the good thing abot working outside, theres no lighting needed, nothing artificial, casting shadows, just good old fashioned sunlight, and the wind through my hair.... it makes the listing so much easier...

So if ive done my job right today i may even get some new stuff loaded, ive got another 3 days of photos to do so im doing it little by little....

Enjoy the day everyone, think of me sitting here in my headset singing my head off....and wish me luck...
Its gonna be a good one today ..... i love this part.........






No comments: