Wednesday, June 20

Kids


Was up with the birds early today, the sun was beaming in so i thought id get up extra early and enjoy it.... lol


Its been a manic day today, fun but manic....

Ive been sorting out an insurance claim on top of the normal work... and i had a list of mum duties to do ...why do my kids always seem to have these things at the same time ...lol ... they do everytime.....

I have cooking lessons for one with no warning i had to come up with all the ingredients she needs to make cakes, where kids think you can magic cake decorations from is beyond me so ive been cutting flowers out of marzipan trying to look organised (not at all) lol....

The second is off to play korfball at the uea and needs packed luch and a list of extra needs..
the third is doing a viking day and wants me to sew a viking costume it will only take 2 mins acording to him.. yes but my machines are at the unit not at home !! lol

and last but not least Ryan is going to the tower of london for a day out with the school.... lol 6.30 start ...

I havent had one letter ??????? must be arriving by royal mail i guess ....lol

they are usually in the drawers at school along with last terms ones they never brought home... folded up as paper planes i bet... lol

Tonight im supposed to do photos.... someone please tell me why was i nuts enough to get up at 5 why didnt i just stay in bed like a normal person......lol

At least i can say I never get bored.... i wouldnt have time too ! lol...........

Ive done what they've all asked now its my turn for my time out, im off for a tan and a shower....

Hmmmmm .......... someone please notice the washing up ...........

No comments: