Friday, June 29

That Friday feeling


Ive got that Friday feeling again.....lol

Yes its the end of the work week for me, and nearly time to enjoy what the weekend brings...

Estelle is on her way to wales so im holding down the fort today and hoping she has a great time at the wedding...

Sandra is with me all day today....yipeeeeeeeeeeee

we are gonna sing and drive away the neighbours in our element...

Ive missed her this week as shes at my home and im normally at the unit, so today im working from home...

Theres a postal strike at royal mail today so i cant send any orders so its the perfect excuse to spend my day with someone who really makes me smile and make tea all day.....

Ive had a really busy week im looking neglected and am gonna take enough time out today to put that right ....

No comments: