Sunday, June 10

Paris

Were all set ready to leave for Paris, i cant wait....
The last couple of weeks have been good to us were both feeling back to best and rearing to go..
The business is in Estelles excellent hands for a few days, and as my good friend i know shell look after me, she always does and has shown her true spirit over the last few months so im going to have a few well earned days off then coming back with a kick in my stride (and hopefully a smile to match lol)
I went horseriding yesterday for the first time, ive always wanted to go but never got round to it so along with my oasis and kickboxing its now joined my week...
I am buying in to add to my range so im excited about getting into the thick of it,, Paris is always beautiful at this time of year, and i know the styles will be amazing...
Ive packed some sexy gear and a few surprises for hubby...
and a bottle of bubbly in the boot to celebrate.. my fella looks like hes landed himself a really good job...
Have a great weekend everyone............

No comments: