Thursday, June 14

Fashions capital



I'm back from my trip this week totally shattered but it held what i hoped...

We drove 9 hours throughout the night and arrived at 6am but couldn't book in our hotel until 5pm that night..lol

So there we were sleeping in the car in a underground car park before setting out to walk miles, my fella sure knows how to treat a lady...lol ..saying that i found it fun..

We had to keep going the first day but it was well worth it, Ive bought some fantastic styff have a range i think is just what the site needs and im back to feeling excited again.. Paris holds many things for people but for me it holds that rush... the colours textures come to life, my head goes mad with designs and i end up sitting at my cafe drawing pictures that are coming to life in my head... so for inspiration its just kick started my passion again...big time..

I bought everything the sites missing and went with what i felt, so i hope the customers will like it (not a retro top in sight lol) its perfect to accessorise with what i already have ...

We got back early hours today so we missed the last night, Our vehicle was so loaded up we couldn't get anymore things in, but i couldn't relax knowing it was sitting in there overnight so we decided to leave early.... i know i joke about my fella sometimes being a pain, but i don't know anyone that could drive the way he has over the last 3 days , I'm thankful he stayed awake and alert enough to get us home safely... driving at the speeds Parisians use, doesn't allow for any mistakes as we witnessed...

Ive managed to to christen Paris too with style... lol ...what a way to go....

The trip was hard, but very exciting, and has sent me home with probably more determination than Ive had in a long time, I feel Ive got enough passion back to do just about anything now....

My heads back to best and i hope everyone will love the new range as much as i do...

No comments: