Monday, January 8

A wish came true


What a difference a days made .........

I've made such a difference ! i feel so good inside and i know I'm going the right way...

everything seems to have slotted into place beautifully today and its getting organised...

Ive now got my second wind too, i was so tired this morning but now I'm full of energy and rearing to go ....

the unit is ready to take all the stock, I'm keeping up with computer work and my house is finally again becoming a home ....

the candles are lit I'm playing my enigma and putting everything back to where it was ...

Ive been feeling cooped up working full time with my partner and I'm sure he must feel the same ............and that's the best part of our day today ........ hes now got his own job ....

no more are we gonna work together yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

as much as i enjoy his company, hes a total pain to work with .... the boss !!! oh yes sir eeee

i can now be free to do what feels right and go with my instincts .............

without being so lovingly pushed as only he could do so nicely .... hehe

he now has his own job and workplace surrounded by trees and fields, he really is so happy today ....

the last year has taught us one valuable lesson.........

there is such a thing, as having too much of a good thing ........

i value my Independence greatly and value his just as highly as mine .....

its important that be both continue to grow and not live in each others pockets.........

we've both been down that road and shouldn't just be someones other half ........

were are both whole people ..........
partners in many ways but both able to work and grow as individuals ..........
i love seeing the changes as he gets stronger and becomes the person inside he was meant to be .... and enjoy seeing him excited by things that life has offered him ......

i wouldn't want him to be anything but free, free to choose, work, decide and enjoy every minute of his life without fear or needing to ask ........ he is his own man and should make his own decisions ....... and be able to go with his flow ..

working together has served its purpose thankfully hes no longer doing a dangerous job and I'm not waiting for that knock on the door !! so its helped us both greatly ...

tomorrow i am doing a little bit more, and by wed ill be ready.......... what a difference a few hard hours work does if you get stuck in ...... especially if its for the right cause.........

I'm so excited for him ........ he now has a beautiful workplace able to be his own motivation and enjoy his freedom ........

as for me ..................

ill pack his lunch give him a huge kiss at the door as he leaves for work ..........
tell him to enjoy his day and that i'll see him later............
and ..........

put those bloody flags out !!!!!!! hehehehehehehehehehe
.................lol ..............................


No comments: