Wednesday, January 3

waves of optimism

Im sleepy eyed and thats when my head starts working well ........ the best ideas come when youre tired and you stop thinking too hard ........

ive got a huge urge to try something and ive managed to rope in my partner in to help make a positive difference ...... id drag him if needed.......

i still have 6 days to turn this around ...... 6 more todays ........

and i have the perfect way to wake myself up today !! no not that .......

ive been gathering pictures in my head, images that sum up what needs to be done ....

to keep my name i have to pull out some serious stops and i think ive now found my answer.....

on the beach !! .........

im off now with my flask and a bin bag of goodies ........
i cant get new stock , but i can feel the wind in my hair .........
and create a new feeling to what i already have .........

someone watches over me when im by the sea .........

so ill have a little extra spirit too today to make the difference........



No comments: